Not related to this bag of the month but i got a beauty sample recently that is neck tightening cream. 1st. I don’t think one use will make my neck tighter than ever (which I don’t think I need yet). … Continue reading
But it is October!! I am late and I have a bundle of joy for you all. I think this is my favorite Loot Crate so far. So many goodies that I wanted and didn’t want to share with no … Continue reading
It’s back! Are you as excited as me? I am literally falling asleep as I write this because a common Vivi thing is to do more than I think I can do and tire myself out.
- Anna and the French Kiss – Stephanie Perkins (FINISHED)
Mushy mushy mush. A mediocre book about rich people with teen love problems. I fucking loved it in all the ways I shouldn’t. If you like that type of stuff you will like this book, if you are looking for some take on the hard truths of life then you won’t get that.
- Brutal Youth -Anthony Breznican (CURRENTLY READING)
Beautifully written and emotionally charged. I am loving this book of which I am about a 1/3 of the way through.
- Liz Climo Book- Fun and so cute.
White Girl Things
- Dogfish Head Punkin Ale- This is my Pumpkin Spice Latte. I found it at a local gastropub in San Diego and the sky and me rejoiced. Woot! And it was so yummy.
- Beets and Brussels Sprouts- my current favorite things.
- Pink Yoobi Journal- The Toms of School Supplies- sending supplies to schools in need. The journal is a Moleskine-esque but flatter than my Moleskines. I love this journal muchly and if it had the Moleskine Pocket it would trump all other journals.
- Ipsy bag for September! Wheee!! Overall I was happy with the bag and you can find out more on the blog post before this one.
- MAC Cosmetics Rihanna Viva Glam 2 lipstick. I love it even though it is pretty severe on me. As long as I do it right I will love it even fiercer.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream- Two days into this and it is so nice on the face. I am approaching the softness of a squishy stuffed animal but with less fur.
- Trader Joe’s Coconut Body Butter- This smells like coconut cream pie and is whippy smooth. MMMMMM and it doesn’t smell to strong on my body.
- Fresh Sugar Rose Lip treatment with SPF 15- It has been hella hot and my lips have been dry so I got all moist on the lips with this. MMmmmmoist. I am not afraid of this word. I am embracing it.
- Monorail!! Now with Real People!
- Panic! At the Disco does Queen. This is a true panic situation or is it? You decide.
- A band or dude covers Arctic Monkeys in a way that I love. And I do love the original too but if you hate AM then you might like this more. Or you may hate it because you refuse to enjoy the world in which you live in and so I suggest you find a refrigerator box to live in.
- Showing that hotties look good in almost anything.
- Bryan Cranston is hilarious and makes me get all baseball mushy.
Last post I did that featured “stuff of the month”, I talked about how bad I was at taking pictures. It isn’t only that I suck at taking them before I barrel into the package, they also often are just … Continue reading
Note: I apologize for any grammatical mistakes that are probably here. I know that if I try to edit this then I won’t publish it ever and I would rather get it out than make it pretty. Me talk pretty … Continue reading
I had a head cold that took me out of active service on Friday, Saturday and part of Sunday so while I couldn’t go out and be with people, I stayed home and learned things from my couch. I know … Continue reading
I should have done this type of post sooner but I am bad at taking pictures. I just want to rip into the box like a feral dog trying to get that last piece of liver out of the dude … Continue reading