My winter holiday vacation is quickly coming to a close and I was busy hanging with family and other important things (coughwiicough) but I did learn some things. Providing I remember them all-
- Hobbits don’t like adventures (we all knew that right?)
- Goblins are horrible horrible at construction
- I love Gollum songs
- Kili is the prettiest dwarf
- I am super fortunate to have the friends and family I do. Sharing these holidays with them made it great.
- I am not allowed to have hazelnut chocolate things near arms reach.
- Princess Peach needs to buy a condo or a mansion and stay away from castles
- You shouldn’t give mutant turtles power to do space tings
- Beer is more festive in a glass with penguins and deer.
- Luigi is the worst fighter and Donkey Kong is a close second
- Yin Yarn is a douche
- When you buy a game on the Wii virtual console and it says it is from Japan, it isn’t translated into English.
- I still know most of the secrets from Super Mario 3
- Munchkin is the best game in the world and everyone should play it.
- Use LiveJournal again! (sponsored by Rachel who is bringing it back)
- Songza is the best app ever for life and discovering new music.
Mini Vivi Tells you What to listen to
Cutest song ever. Omg it is so so cute. I heard it in Super Smash Brawl during the Warioware Inc Stage. So adorable. Listen. Dance. Do it
More pop happy. So it is a theme. I used this to make Sunday morning breakfast. Good idea for you too. Listen make eggs, dance. Don’t put eggs in the coffee because you are so eggcited (geddit!!! i AM A geniUS)
Cute and sweet. Found it from Songza. Seriously people this app reads your mind (shush hipster!). I have a huge list and I have used it for about an hour. It makes you bounce your head back and forth. Listen enjoy
I will be back in full force in the New Year but I can’t leave you hanging.