It is Valentine’s Day so will tell you things I love in the categories I usually talk about. So mostly the same but using the holiday for my gain. Simple enough? Lets go!
- True Detective– The best show currently on TV. Torso. Watch.
- Cougar Town– Hilarious and a show with running gags that doesn’t smack you in the face with them all the time. It is measured, quirky and fun.
- Jeopardy– I don’t always watch this show but when I do I remember how much I love it. Sure it lets me know that I am still fairly smart but it is totes worth it for Trebek’s patented condescension.
- Soup– My Animal Crossing town is the best and perfect (SUCK IT ARANCINO). And I got flowers from my favorite villager. They love me. 🙂
- The word mouth. It sounds good coming out of peoples mouths. 🙂
- Awesome Valentine’s Day surprise from my bestie
- Gin– I did my own gin tasting at home!
- Comedian Ron Funches. I want to hang out with him all day, cuddle and make him laugh
- Nothing new to speak of. Currently Loving:
- Watchmen (Moore/Gibbons)– still reading and still loving.
- She Makes Comics– A Kickstarter I backed that will make a documentary that talks about the history of women in comic books.
- The Strange Tale of Panorama Island (Suehrio Maruo)– I just got this for Valentine’s Day and it is beautiful little thing to hold.
- The Sky: The Art of Final Fantasy(Yoshitaka Amano)– another beautiful thing I was gifted. It is huge and amazing.
- Bandette (Tobin/Cover) – Another gift and I love the art work in this so much . And it stars a chick. I am there.
- Veronica Mars– I just got my tickets for opening day. Yayya.
- Philomena– Charming and lovely. I want Judi Dench and Steve Coogan to do all the movies together: buddy cop, spies, superhero duo, etc.
- Reggie Watts being awesome. So much love.
- Nick Offerman again LOVE.
- Hilarious commercial
- Doctor Who!!!
- New YouTube series I found and included two choice samples.
- Great cover of a great song