It’s back! Are you as excited as me? I am literally falling asleep as I write this because a common Vivi thing is to do more than I think I can do and tire myself out.
- Anna and the French Kiss – Stephanie Perkins (FINISHED)
Mushy mushy mush. A mediocre book about rich people with teen love problems. I fucking loved it in all the ways I shouldn’t. If you like that type of stuff you will like this book, if you are looking for some take on the hard truths of life then you won’t get that.
- Brutal Youth -Anthony Breznican (CURRENTLY READING)
Beautifully written and emotionally charged. I am loving this book of which I am about a 1/3 of the way through.
- Liz Climo Book- Fun and so cute.
White Girl Things
- Dogfish Head Punkin Ale– This is my Pumpkin Spice Latte. I found it at a local gastropub in San Diego and the sky and me rejoiced. Woot! And it was so yummy.
- Beets and Brussels Sprouts- my current favorite things.
- Pink Yoobi Journal– The Toms of School Supplies- sending supplies to schools in need. The journal is a Moleskine-esque but flatter than my Moleskines. I love this journal muchly and if it had the Moleskine Pocket it would trump all other journals.
- Ipsy bag for September! Wheee!! Overall I was happy with the bag and you can find out more on the blog post before this one.
- MAC Cosmetics Rihanna Viva Glam 2 lipstick. I love it even though it is pretty severe on me. As long as I do it right I will love it even fiercer.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream– Two days into this and it is so nice on the face. I am approaching the softness of a squishy stuffed animal but with less fur.
- Trader Joe’s Coconut Body Butter– This smells like coconut cream pie and is whippy smooth. MMMMMM and it doesn’t smell to strong on my body.
- Fresh Sugar Rose Lip treatment with SPF 15– It has been hella hot and my lips have been dry so I got all moist on the lips with this. MMmmmmoist. I am not afraid of this word. I am embracing it.
- Monorail!! Now with Real People!
- Panic! At the Disco does Queen. This is a true panic situation or is it? You decide.
- A band or dude covers Arctic Monkeys in a way that I love. And I do love the original too but if you hate AM then you might like this more. Or you may hate it because you refuse to enjoy the world in which you live in and so I suggest you find a refrigerator box to live in.
- Showing that hotties look good in almost anything.
- Bryan Cranston is hilarious and makes me get all baseball mushy.